Thursday, January 8, 2015

Intro

Computer engineers, well at least this one, and writing assignments don't play well together. That being said, here goes nothing. 

The Typical List:

Me playing my saxophone at a jazz concert.
  • My name is Michael Blomquist
  • My hometown is a little place called Goldendale, Washington.
    • Definitely on the map if you want to question it.
  • I enjoy music.
    • I've played piano since I was 5.
    • I started on the clarinet but transitioned to the tenor saxophone.
    • I love jazz, pop, techno, any non-lerical piano music.

The Not-So-Typical List:

  • I have a twin, we're mirror images of each other.
    • Found that out because of the dentist.
  • If computer engineering doesn't work out I hope my swim practice will eventually pay off so I can compete in the olympics(secret goals).
  • I experimentally tried rock surfing once and I didn't receive any major injuries: success
  • Cats are warm, soft, and cute...and I love them.
    • Dogs, but only big ones, are cool too.
  • I am the youngest of 6 with a total of eleven people in my family and I bought all of them different flavors of hot cocoa for Christmas.
    • My math is not incorrect, my sister is married and I am now an uncle.
  • I reside in the soon to be nonexistent old heritage--the place where I developed my love for varying flavors of non-caffeinated beverages.
  • I also enjoy board games, most of which involve strategy. 
    • Some of my top favorites to play would be:
      • The Duke (look it up, it's like chess but more epic)
      • Chess
      • Risk
      • Robo Rally
      • Catan
      • Dominion



No comments:

Post a Comment